"The CTO will be responsible for establishing/implementing the company's technical vision and contributing in all aspects of the company's technology development.
- The position will be playing an integral role in the company's strategic direction, development, and future growth and managing the Bank's technology resources and support facilities, local, wide, wireless, Internet, and Intranet networks, telephone, and all related software programs.
- The position will also involve planning, organizing, and controlling the Bank's day-to-day IT resource activities, collaborates with the all important stake holders
- Ensuring the Bank's environment is secure and stable, commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public will be an added responsibility.
- Should have experience in overseeing development and implementation of IT architecture strategies to accommodate current and future organizational needs.
- Depending upon the qualification, experience and profile of the candidate, remuneration will be competitive.
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations.
- Responsible for digitizing the entire gamut of banking operations. Reduction in cost of operations by leveraging the digital shift.
- Maintaining competitive advantage over peers on digital banking and leveraging the Digital Ecosystem
- Optimizing and managing the technology network in a manner it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience and yet managing costs effectively
- Identifying needs and ensuring ideal software solutions are developed in a timely manner to help increase operational efficiency and also leading edge products
- Develop and maintain overall framework of IT policies, standards and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets
- Ensure efficiency in process / operations across the Bank
- Identify security threats, formulate strategies and methods to mitigate the threats
- As part of business continuity plan, ensure that there is no failure in business operations and appropriate DR plans are in place and regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen and unexpected events which can impact the business continuity.
- Will have a pivotal role in supporting the business departments and meeting their needs in a time bound manner
- Developing long term plans to sustain and support the business, anticipating the future trends
- Lead strategic insight and overview of business case justifications and ROI analysis for IT spending and initiatives
- Ensure total quality management through uniform processes and procedures
- Mitigation of Operation Risk
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills."