Project Finance entails financing of Greenfield /expansion projects in manufacturing sectors including Steel, Aluminium, Cement, Textiles, Oil & Gas and Construction and also in the infrastructure sectors including Power, Telecom, Roads, Ports, Airports, Railways and Urban infrastructure. Large investments envisaged both in the infrastructure and manufacturing sectors are expected to translate into business opportunities for the Bank.
- Project Finance Group is engaged in developing innovative structures and arranging finance for large sized and complex projects across the entire gamut of infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
- The group brings in-depth sectoral knowledge and proven execution skills to provide clients a "one stop" shop for all their project financing needs.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Deal origination and development of business plans (including Technical and legal due diligence with international consultants).
- Transaction consummation and proactive project monitoring.
- Conduct credit appraisal of business proposal and process appraisal for appropriate credit sanctions.
- Developing and structuring new products in order to mitigate credit risk.
- Liaise and resolve all post sanction issue relating to documentation, compliance etc.
- Establish benchmark processes and systems in credit assessment areas.
- Responsible for the audit (both external and internal) and compliance of credit portfolio.
- Domain knowledge : Understanding of basic concepts of corporate and limited / no recourse finance.
- Experience in financial modelling (use of Excel-based modelling).
- Eye for detail; due diligence skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office suite of products.