1. Ensure to have trained manpower to operate the projects.
2. Ensure to maintain the plants in state of compliance all the time, with respect to cGMP and safety norms.
3. To work in close coordination with all other service departments to ensure safe, smooth and timely delivery of projects.
4. To facilitate smooth technology transfer.
5. Generate MIS reports on daily, monthly periodicity in the required format.
6. To collaborate with R&D and TSD in preparation of RFP and improving the strike rate of RFP.
7. Safe conduct of production
8. Compliance to ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 18000.
9. Ensure process safety results implementation
11. Training of reporting personnel.
12. Optimal utilization of resources to ensure most competitive OH structure
13. Operational excellence
14. Employee engagement initiatives
15. Candidates should be Be.B.tech in chemical with 10+years of experience in API &CRAMS
16. Should have experience in Pilot Plant.