- Scheduled jobs: Ensuring timely delivery of standard scheduled reports with the support of Technical team.
- Support to audit teams: Adhoc data requirements of various teams need to be understood and translated to technical specifications.
- New initiatives: Identifying opportunities for new exceptions/analytics/development of models etc and implementation thereof. Research for deployment of new analytical tools in AIU.
- AIU portal: Supporting the AIU portal, and implementation of new AIU portal.
- Co-ordination with BIU and ITG: Co-ordination with BIU to ensure leverage of Big data project, understanding latest technologies available with BIU, migrating new data requirements to BIU. Co-ordinating with ITG to facilitate new data requirements through ITG where required.
The person selected will lead the 4-5 member Analytics team to ensure smooth functioning of regular activities and also to drive innovations in analytics for the IAG.
The candidate should have following skill-sets
- Business understanding: Experience (and understanding) in business/ audit of business function will be required. Understanding of banking activities will be additional advantage.
- Technical understanding: Although the candidate will not be expected to write codes, understanding the coding conceptually is expected. Understanding basic concepts of technology like databases, operating system, networks, applications, etc will be necessary.
- Analytics: Understanding basic concepts of statistics will be great advantage. Experience in analytics and/or passion for analytics will be preferred.
Soft-skills: Good inter-personal and communication skills required. Experience in leading teams expected.