ONLY CA"s with Funding Experience with 15-20 Years in Real Estate Segment need apply
The CFO/ Finance / Head finance supports the work of the company's Managing Director focusing on the establishment and optimization of Finance operations in the Group Company.
Qualification : Chartered Accountant with ACS preferable
- Minimum 15 to 20 on Funding and Audit, REAL Estate Funding, Reporting, Auditing and Statutory Compliance
Desired Profile -
Candidates must have the ability to handle the following activities -
- To handle the entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation/appraisal, preparation of term sheets/legal documents and negotiation thereof with the clients, assistance in security creation until the loan disbursement stage
- Preparation of CMA data/projections and project reports for various project finance instruments including LC, BG, and Term Loan.
- Submission of detailed proposals to banks/financial institutes as per prescribed format
- Preparation of Budgets, Business Plan.
- Procuring Term loan/ Project funding, Working capital requirement etc.
- To keep self and the team informed on the relevant regulatory, legal and compliance guidelines
- Set performance goals for the department which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals and direct them from time to time.
- Negotiate terms and condition and financial charges with lenders
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to ensure that priorities are clear and coordination is good.
- Take charge in high-priority crises.
- Tax planning, filing returns for Directors of the company
- Group Finance, Accounts and compliance
- To take charge of the Group Accounts, Finance and statutory compliance
- To Prepare and monitor budgets
- To handle Statutory, internal, Tax audits and other statutory audits and inspections.
- Good in Analytics and Financial Modeling
- Excellent in system and procedure with indepth knowledge in ERP.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable with people engagement and strong persuasive skills
- Analytical bent of mind with good time management, planning and coordination skills
- Client Relationship Management skills
Other Personal Characteristics -
- Highest ethics and integrity
- Ability to function independently, while contributing to a team process. Proactive. Motivated. Self-initiating.
Accustomed to fast-paced environme