1) Arranging working Capital limits and term loans with banks, making projections for working capital and term loan.
2) Should work with consortium of banker for day to day requirements like FFR,OFR, Stock statements ,stock audits, unit insepections
3) Finalization of accounts of all the group companies, consolidation of accounts, dealing with Auditors of the Company.
4) Finance & Accounts, Business Risks and Process analysis and management, Cost Rationalization and costing, Treasury Management, Fund Sourcing & Budgeting, Statutory Compliances.
5) Implementing systems towards accomplishment of corporate business goals by working capital Management, MIS, Taxation.
6) A keen planner with cross-functional experience in financial control, finalization of accounts, audit, taxation, budgeting, MIS, business reporting.
7) Hands-on experience on working in fully integrated computerized systems of Commercial, Account, Financial Package; MIS Software
8) Ensuring optimal utilization of available resources. Proficient in handling operations in compliance to the rules & regulation laid by various laws.
9) Liasoning with banks i.e Should Worked on LC , Credit Limits, Bank Guarantee.
10) Should have Exposure of Designing and implementing Accounting Systems & Procedures
11) Possess extensive experience in reviewing internal systems/ procedures and extending remedial measures/ suggestions for improvements. Have leadership experience resulting in better financial performance and enhanced systems for higher performance of the team.
12) Exposure to Complying all legal formalities of 100% EOU , Taking claim of drawback of CST from SEZ, Service Tax from Excise Deptt. and Input credit from Sales Tax Deptt., Formalities of RBI and ECGC for Export Transactions, Taking Export Benefits i.e. Advance Authorisation, ECGC etc