CFO – Petrochemical
? You will lead and direct the effective and efficient management of the entire Finance and IT department functions such as;
• Receivables/Credit Risk & Trade Services
• Budgeting and Reporting
• Treasury Cash & Banks
• SAP Application
• Reporting, and Technical Services
• Network & IT Hardware Support Services
• Infrastructure & IT Security Services
• Providing strategic direction, policies, and guidelines to facilitate the achievement of business
objectives in line with the vision and mission of the company while ensuring adherence to guidelines
and maximizing the return to the company and its shareholders.
? The accountabilities of the CFO will be related to diverse areas like:
• Processes and Procedures
• Continuous improvement
• People Management
• Safety, Health & Environment
• Internal & External Communication
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA/CWA and Must have Minimum 15 years of experience in a CFO/VP Finance/Finance Director/
Financial Controller position.
2. Having worked in an industrial environment, coming from sectors like petrochemical, chemical or
3. Experience in managing IT, HR, Business Coordination, PR/Communication department etc.
4. Must have handled funding options with corporate office exposure
5. Should have handled BOARD
6. Excellent commercial and business acumen combined with strong leadership and decision
making/ problem-solving skills
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with a variety of stakeholders
8. Working experience with SAP tool.