1. To oversee end to end project management from conceptualisation and visualisation to technology mapping, budgeting, resource & task scheduling and final execution of projects.
2. To establish short / long term budgets & corporate strategies for achievement of business targets.
3. Pivotal in coordinating, analyzing and planning Medical Operations.
4. Facilitating assessment of projects based on functional analysis, medical programme viability and market analysis studies.
5. Distinguished efforts towards medical/technical due diligence, business analysis and organizational change management.
6. Develop Systems and Processes (SOP) for various services and activities conducted in the hospital and implement the same.
7. Managing P&L, Strategy, Medical Operations, Projects, Technology Management, and Hospital Planning. Conducted Business Strategy Planning & Analysis for assessment of revenue potential & opportunities so as to tap new business sources to achieve planned targets
8. Experience in successfully managing change and putting organizations on accelerated growth trajectory.
9. Responsible for defining Audits and developing Performance Indicators.
Specialities: Business Plans and Feasibility Studies, Strategic Plans, Hospital Operations,
Process Re-Engineering, TQM, Staff Training