Roles and Responsibilities
• Achieving and maintaining strong financial health by increasing profitability.
• Managing the hospital operations and ensure appropriate medical services and support functions to deliver excellent patient care and meet business objectives of the hospital
• Participating with the senior management in the development and implementation
Of strategic plans
• Developing, planning and executing operational procedures for all functions for continuous process efficiency. He/she will coordinate with clinical heads and other medical services
• Ensuring availability of specialty and super specialty services for patients.
• Managing all infrastructural requirements of the hospital ensuring availability of medical infrastructure such as equipment, instruments, drugs etc and non-medical infrastructure including facilities, housekeeping, food & beverages etc.
• Managing the human resources requirement for the efficient functioning of the hospital. Ensure that good talent is attracted, trained and retained in the Organization.
• Implementing technology to aid enhanced functioning.
• Advising and providing feedback to the Top Management in order to improve and positively impact functioning of the Organization.
• Responsible for patient service and feedback for further enhancing service level quality.
• Responsible for overall infrastructure maintenance, security, safety at the hospital.
• Ensuring statutory compliances and norms for the hospital.
• Ensuring appropriate organizational culture in keeping with the values as envisioned by the Group.
What you should have?
As a prerequisite, the candidate should demonstrate a passion for leading social change through healthcare services. Other qualities should include:
Operational leadership experience - exceptional capacity for managing and leading people; a team builder who has experience in scaling up organizations; ability to connect staff both on an individual level and in large groups; capacity to enforce accountability, and cultivate entrepreneurship
Excellent partnership development skills – experience in developing and maintaining high-level partnerships with both public and private organizations.
General business acumen — thorough understanding of full range of business functions and systems; ie. Finance, HR, strategic development and planning, budgeting, business analysis, information systems, and marketing
Healthcare experience (specifically in Maharashtra) – at-least 3+ years’ experience of handling the administration of a hospital based in Maharashtra