-You have built Analytics suite of solutions for Retailers/CPG/FMCG orgs.
- Statistician/Mathematician by heart and hands on in the current role. Loves programming.
- Has experience in Advanced Analytics skills, Machine Learning methodologies,Optimizations.
- Loves being challenged by team from code level to a deployment of Analytical solutions.
- Interested to be a part of an Analytics Product organization.
Education- Phd/M.Phil in Statistics from Premier Institute.
Experience-Post education 12-18+ years in Data Analytics/Retail Analytics/Product Analytics/Research Labs/Customer Analytics/Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics/IP.
- Exposure to tools like SAS,SPSS,R etc.
- Carries a strong pedigree relevant to Analytics/Mathematics
- Should have strong knowledge of SDLC,programming languages
What you will do-
- You will work hands on implementation of Advanced analytical methodologies,Work on Innovative Research to build analytical services for client.
- Build the Intellectual property repository for the team and organization.
- You will productize your own analytical solutions,design to deploy end to end solutions for Global Retail/CPG/FMCG clients .
- Manage a handful team of Data scientists/geeks.
- You will face the clients to navigate them through your products and see that incremental value delivered.