- Keeping in mind the existing group operations, supply chain management, hierarchy across units & sub units, production, existing sales infrastructure, alliances across eCommerce platforms etc. develop a state of the art eCommerce website for direct B2C sale of group's products.
- Incumbent would be reporting directly into the Promoter and would be responsible for the budget planning, layout of the eCommerce teams across hierarchy, leveraging the existing systems across the group, integration with existing state of the art systems and procedures, scalability of the eCommerce revenues and online sales, day to day operations of the eCommerce venture.
- Would be responsible for weekly/ monthly and periodic reporting of growth patters for the eCommerce division for the growth to the promoter & the board.
- Would be responsible for integration of different teams across marketing, sourcing, technology, catalog development, merchandising, supply chain, shared services (HR, legal, finance) etc. and create a well rounded off and integrated team for the eCommerce business.
- Would be responsible for the pre launch and post launch strategy for the eCommerce business of the conglomerate.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Desired Profile : -
The incumbent should by all means be a go getter, somebody who has the knack to set up businesses from scratch, is entrepreneurial in nature and mindset.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience (Age bracket 35-40 Years) out of which at least 5 years should be in leading high calibre teams especially in eCommerce/ organized retail domains.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have hands on experience in setting up a similar structures across the eCommerce industry and having lead the business model to profitable entities.
Educational qualifications : MBA/ B.Tech. from any of the Tier 1 engineering/ business schools preferred. Job Location : Mumbai Compensation : Upto 50Lacs/ Annum; No stocks/ eSops; Organization believes in reward & respect policy