- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of statutory audits or in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Is a client facing role.
Service delivery related:
- Execution on client engagements - Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers& client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
ONLY Chartered Accountant should apply with experience in reputed / large size CA firms.