1. Min. 60% through out in academic qualifications (except the professional degree)
2. Professional degree- C.A.
3. Good communication skills.
5. Should be able to demonstrate patience in inter-departmental or cross-country communications.
6. Good command over MS excel, word, power-point.
7. Prior experience in SAP is preferred.
8. MNC exposure preferred.
1. Budgeting & forecasting:
1. Responsible for the complete budget process & preparation.
2. Responsible for the forecasting process & preparation.
3. Coordinate necessary input from related stakeholders.
4. Preparation of various analysis (Budget vs. Actual, FC).
5. Reporting of KPI's incl. variance analysis and commentary.
2. Management reporting:
1. Management Reporting.
2. Preparation of other management reports.
3. Responsible for risk reporting.
4. Ad-Hoc Analysis reporting.
5. Conducts regular reviews of the implemented risk & control matrices.
6. Is responsible for the preparation of the quarterly internal control reports. Liaise with Group internal group audit.
1. Complete command over controlling activities.
2. Initiate cost vs billing project.
3. Responsible for preparing the cost center / profit center wise revenue billing details. (i.e. Accounting view).
4. Responsible for consolidating the cost center / profit center wise revenue billing details (i.e. Management view).
5. Investigate the gaps in billing (Accounting view vs Management view).
6. Timely management reporting of billing analyses.
7. Responsible for conducting efficiency analyses of different verticals in the company.
8. Responsible for developing functional efficiency model as a metrics for evaluating efficiency gains.
9. Participate in deep drive efficiency evaluation of billable cost center / profit center.