SKILL SET / PERSONALITY PROFILE:
Planning&organising audit schedule
Ability to accept responsibility for delivery of key tasks
Have creative thought process
Creating an environment of trust
Ability to discuss audit points with process owners in the overall interest of improving system.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES:
1. Carry out internal audit as per Internal audit plan.
2. Review & critically analyse Records, Data, Cost, Budget and Accounts.
3. Review the Internal Financial Controls and its adherence by the process owners.
4. Look at avenues & possibilities of maximization of revenues and minimization of cost
5. Identify & evaluate business risks associated with transactions and its mitigation plan.
6. Prepare qualitative draft internal audit reports highlighting observations and suggesting corrective actions, better internal controls and new mitigation plans, if any required.
7. Review management response received for the draft reports.
8. Facilitate Head-Internal Audit in finalising final audit reports.
9. Co-ordinate with Head-Internal Audit in reporting audit points to the Audit Committee.
Chartered Accountant is a Must
Candidates preferable from Chennai, Pondycherry, Banglore, Hyderabad who can travel to attend face to face interview at short notice.