Location : Mumbai
Experience : 15-20 yrs In Trade Operations
CTC : 65 - 70 lpa
Job Description :
The CPU Unit Head is responsible for :-
- Increase in the Quality and Quantity of the processing
- To strengthen staff knowledge and productivity.
- To acquire and enhance Knowledge / skill in Trade Finance
- To create Transparent and enjoyable working environment
- To support and strengthen Business and branches with Trade business
- To be in tune with market conditions and changes
- Compliance with internal and external requirement
DESCRIPTION OF CORE/PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Ensuring Day to Day activities are done
2) Customer Interaction
3) Process Review and Automation
4) Interaction with RBI Auditors & Statutory Auditors.
5) Capital and Current account transactions
6) Staff & HR Management and trainings
DESCRIPTION OF SECONDARY TASKS/ RESPONSIBILTIES
- Feedback - Gives direct, immediate and constructive feedback. Accepts feedback from his
team/ peers regularly and acts on them.
- Training - Ensure that team receives/attends internal trainings held on Product as well as
- Co-ordination - Liaise with internal service providers like BPRG, LSS, and Business Banking
Ops to ensure that deliverables are given well within time.
- Influencing - Is able to influence others to follow the goals and objectives. Uses different
influencing strategies and negotiating styles to fit the person
- Communication - Expresses self concisely and in an professional manner. Articulates
communication (verbal & written ) ensuring the message is received clearly and as intended
- Collaboration to Invest time in new projects / other activities undertaken for the unit.
- Intervene and effectively resolves any conflict areas within department and with other
- To act as Motivator by organizing and participating different events within department
- To act as Support system for staff members within the unit and for new comers
- To understand cross-functions to ensure resolution of cases in totality.
- Being a part of adhoc projects undertaken by the Unit eg. System migrations, System
enhancement, Productivity analysis, Trade Meets, Blood Donations etc.
- Organize staff picnic / get together.
- Five S implementation, housekeeping of records, etc