Category/ Marketing Manager – Home Décor
o You will be responsible for building a strategy that will win market share, identify, develop and closely track suite of products – determining competitive pricing that lives up to Co’s brand promise, analyzing marketplace trends to identify new opportunities for the future, improving the customer experience through findability & securing marketing support for your key initiatives.
o You will be responsible for effectively driving sales growth and new brand expansion within an impactful set of product categories.
o You will monitor sales trends, problem solving vendor issues, on-boarding new products, and finding new opportunities for sales and margin growth.
o You will thrive on this entrepreneurial environment amidst a mature industry using a healthy mix of creativity, strong business analytics, critical thinking, and good old-fashioned elbow grease. Grow Co’s business fast and this position will play a significant role in that growth.
o Oversee and manage brand.
o Drive the sales and growth of all brands within assigned categories.
o Collaborate with a product data and site team to ensure the best brand experience on SUPPLY.com.
o Identify and on-board the most impactful new brands across assigned categories.
o Work cross-functionally to execute on promotions, resolve problems, and support all vendor related activities.
o Own your brand relationships and serve as the brand expert on market position, pricing effectiveness, and everything that makes their products matter to our customers.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA Marketing wit Minimum 7 + Years of Experience in Home Decor and a unique combination of business acumen, product knowledge, analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
2. Ability to think through a business both strategically and operationally
3. Strong analytical skillset; ability to identify relevant data sources and extract insights from data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
4. Sound commercial acumen; track record of developing and executing strategies aligned to business goals, and taking calculated risks while appropriately managing trade-offs
5. Proven track record of establishing and developing business relationships, and in complex negotiations
6. Hands-on ability to execute independently
7. You can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways.