- P&L owner for the group of categories managed
Team Management : Manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
Manage Portfolio of Categories : New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
Vendor management : Vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management
Customer management : Managing key customer relationships, developing multiple channels, optimizing omni channel sales- through mix of online and offline sales
Marketing : Manages and optimizes marketing spends on the category group.Working closely with digital marketing team to optimize spends across different digital channels
Category Analytics : Proficient in analytics to identify growth areas and execute.
Candidate Profile :
- Tier 1 Business School with 1- 2 years experience post MBA or Tier 1 Engineering Graduates with minimum 4- 6 years experience
- Prior experience in a B2B sales / marketing role with team management capability.
- Self starter, problem solver to identify process gaps and trouble shoot them.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to execute in rapid growth and fast paced environment - ability to work with ambiguity in a start-up environment.