We have an urgent Opening with one of the reputed client.
Captiva Developer for Mumbai Location.
can join within 10-15 days only.
The Captiva Developer will work as the software support engineer/developer for REIMS development projects in the enterprise content capture process design, Development & collaboration space.
Developer will perform required software coding based on the design for customizations of existing and new Captiva projects. Strong Technical Knowledge in Captiva Mobility Solutions.
Outcomes & KPIs :
- New Project/Enhancement Development (Upto 3-5 days).
- Follow REIMS standard practices for new developments & customization
- Configuration of repository and object types
- Timely completion of development projects
- Documentation of all Captiva Processes/customizations Production support/Bug Fixing :
- Production support by providing/configuring readily available solutions
- Production support by changing/resolving bugs in Captiva Process/code.
- Perform Unit and system testing of developed Captiva Processes
- Documentation of all Project/customizations
Quality Testing :
- All test cases should pass the quality requirements
- Customization components should follow standard coding practices
- Technical support and training
- Timely diagnosis of escalated issues that relate to customization
- Active participation in Resolution of all production issues
- Administration training and development of junior developers
- Prepare low level design documentation for new enhancements/development/changes
- Prepare deployment documentation for production rollout of customized components.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE :
2 - 5 years experience in software development (at least 1 year of hands-on experience with Captiva 7.x Process design and development, Documentum Content Server Fundamentals and DFC programming)
- Well versed with software development life cycle.
- Good software documentation skills
- Knowledge of BPM or similar process automation tools