Qualification : B.tech/MBA
Profile : Capital Project Advisory.
Role Responsibilities :
- Understand the client's requirements and write effective client proposals that articulate the specialized domain skills
- Conduct interviews with clients (senior staff - CXOs & heads of business units), analyze the facts, establish hypotheses and derive conclusions
- Deliver concise deliverables that are tailored to the client's business, and requirements, in a timely fashion
- Understand the business model and business processes of the client
- Conduct various operational and technical reviews of capital projects and construction programs as part of the engagement team to identify risks and opportunities where internal controls can be enhanced and developed
- Maintain client relationships and assist team in managing engagement economics, client expectations and efforts of staff analysts
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Develop a positive work environment and encourage teamwork
- Provide expertise and professional advice to the organization on compliance and system / process controls to ensure implementation of a right audit program
- Prepare project plan, work program, perform data analyses, document working papers, etc, as required in execution of an engagement
- Prepares timely deliverable as per approved project plans for review by the Manager.
- Master's in Business Administration (Finance, Strategy, Operations, General Management)
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (B.E., B.Tech) in relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical,Civil, Construction etc.) or Architecture
- Work experience in any of the following sectors : Real Estate, Capital Projects, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) or Construction Sectors.