As Campaign Manager you will execute paid campaigns support clients marketing initiatives.
- The aim is to ensure maximum return for the buck spent is achieved for the client.
- You will work on more than one client account at a time.
- The ideal candidate will be self-starter with a desire to learn and evolve with a rapidly growing company.
- A passion for data and analytics, as well as strong language and communication skills, are absolute musts.
You will work across several or all media, including :
- Google Adwords/GDN
- Facebook Advertising
- YouTube Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Display Advertising
Responsibilities: You'll be involved in:
- Creating And Optimizing PPC/facebook/display Campaigns
- Landing Page Optimization;
- Keyword Research;
- Reporting And Analysis
- Creating Predictive Analysis And Innovative Optimization Techniques
- Creating ROI Driven Media Plans, And Ensuring The Set Targets Are Achieved;
- Client Reporting And Budget Management, Including Preparing Costings For Clients And Producing Spending Updates Throughout The Campaign;
- Analysing The Effectiveness Of The Campaign And Using This Data To Inform Future Campaigns.
- Digital Advertising Background
- Team Work And Interpersonal Skills For Liaising With Account Planners, Media Heads And Colleagues;
- Excellent Written And Oral Communication Skills;
- Excellent Excel And Power Point Skills For Reporting Back To Clients;
- Good Numerical, Analytical And Research Skills To Evaluate Campaigns;
- Strong Organisational Skills, Accuracy And The Ability To Assimilate Information Quickly;