Key Responsibility Areas:
There will be three types of calls / emails / chats on website / other communications this desk will be responsible for like Inbound calls from customers and internal teams and outbound calls to customer.
Planning and Development Effectiveness
- Support the Review of Call Centre Strategy and planning mechanisms.
- Identify opportunities for major improvement and support the Business Case development to facilitate the change implementations.
- Complete periodical review of Centre to benchmark performance and improvement opportunities.
- Introduce and supervise the use of best practice process methodologies to improve results.
- Day to day performance management in the call for speed, efficiency, sales and quality
- Overview action plan development in order to improve results in line with goals/targets.
- Develop a focus on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Centricity via the introduction of Quality Assurance and Customer Surveys, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Establish and maintain cordial and professional business relationships with colleagues and external providers. Create a `client focused' performance culture within the team
- Develop the staff member under your support to ensure professional growth and standards are met.
- 15 – 20 years of experience is required, minimum of 5 years in a senior operations /management role in a call centre
- The ideal candidate will come from a strong customer oriented logistics services or business management background.
- Ability to define product value propositions and differentiators.
- Be willing to travel as required and work a flexible schedule
- The candidate should have a Master’s Degree (with specialization in Management/Sales/Marketing/Operations) from a top institution
- Outstanding written and oral Communication Skills
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess top level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- Good financial and business sense and with Logical and Lateral Thinking Abilities
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team based environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize key initiatives, develop business cases for budgets and resource investments and align multiple operating units towards common business development goals.
- Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.