Receives, analyzes, inputs and sets up the required information, instructions, training and/or system settings for the IO COE functional teams and the other BUs stakeholders to perform their work in the backoffice/field/factory.
- Questionnaire review. Survey link creation (authoring) and testing. - Follow up with Tech team on issues within DCT module and DCT application.
End to End follow up until a solution is applied and the issue is resolved. - Planning, preload loading and assigning survey. - Coordination with Business teams till survey is live in field: support testing and validation activities to confirm requirements are successfully met. - Follow up on any authoring related issue after going live. - Training or process knowledge transfer in case business needs to understand DCT process - Any new development, verification process to confirm developed part is working fine. - Ensuring SLA's & Quality Parameters are met as set globally. - Provide exported raw data from DCT.
Budget Responsibility: NO Key interface relationships (internal and external): Internal with other IO COEs and Delivery team, and other BU stakeholders as needed Number of employees managed: NA Number of employees indirectly managed:NA Number of third party employees (contractors/outsourced) managed: NA (possible to create audit instructions for vendors executing Data Collection?) The role is global/regional/local: market group / regional Breadth of functions under management: NA
- Higher University education (Engineering, Business, Marketing, IT, Operations Management)
- Upper Intermediate English level (written and oral) & local language (depends on the region)
- Proactive, dynamic and organized, able to work independently, efficiently and effectively.
- Detail oriented and excellent concentration ability - Sense of urgency and activities prioritization
- Critical thinking - Strong networking skills - ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams and also remotely.
- Basic Programming knowledge: (e.g. SQL, Java script, macros; any other language).
- Basic understanding of using mobile application, communication between backend and frontend, able to validate or test data etc (nice to have applicable for internal candiates only)
- Having basic testing knowledge to validate survey end to end - Nielsen E2E RMS (process & product) knowledge (nice to have -applicable for internal candidates only)
- Deep Nielsen Data Collection knowledge ( nice to have- applicable for internal candidates only)
- CDAR modules knowledge (Nice to have) (nice to have - applicable for internal candidates only)
- Experience +1 in Nielsen or similar positions (nice to have - applicable for internal candidates only) - Total experience: +2 years
Required Candidate profile
Knowledge in VB,JAVA,SQL
Perks and Benefits
best in the industry