AMS COC Leader will be responsible for strategy, growth, thought leadership and ensuring client delivery for the organizations expanding AMS business. Candidate should have professional services/consulting experience, large scale outsourcing sales support and delivery experience. Candidate should be well versed with ITIL processes and should be both a thinker and a doer and will have demonstrated a high degree of collaborative business practices in his/her previous executive experience.
Detailed responsibilities for this position are:
1. Lead the AMS COC and create Next Gen outsourcing vision.
2. Thought Leadership in AMS Area.
3. Work with sales/delivery teams to create AMS solutions for client needs for co-sourcing, re-badging and transformational outsourcing.
4. Develop next Gen application outsourcing framework business and position the organization. Position the AMS COC for application outsourcing business across all regions and industry verticals.
5. Develop relationships in the market with the analysts and other intermediaries.
6. Work with client facing organization to further penetrate major accounts and develop new business based on credible relationships with top client/prospect executives.
7. Drive the automation roadmap for existing AMS engagements and sustain the same for new acquired logos.
8. Drive value in AMS engagements by building self-service capabilities, chat-bots, virtual agents, AI and NLP capabilities.
9. Own the solutioning of AMS deals and support transition activity through transition COC.
The ideal candidate should be a seasoned leader within the AMS space with 18-20 years of overall IT experience out of which 7-10 years in Application Management Area. Additionally, the candidate should have the following qualifications:
1. Relevant technology, architecture, consulting or industry experience.
2. Vastly experience in application outsourcing in support of digital, mobile, native cloud applications, ERP and COTS applications.
3. Solid Experience in Tools suits in AMS space, namely ServiceNOW, JIRA, Remedy, Splunk, AppDynamics, Puppet and transformation tools like Jenkins, Selenium.
4. Knowledge of robotics solutions for RPA and cognitive platforms like Celaton, IPSoft and Arago would be an advantage.
5. Experience in handling advanced analytic platforms to analyse incident and problem volumes to proactively resolve recurring incidents
6. Deep experience in solutioning for Hunting as well as Farming accounts, deal structures and AMS contracting
7. Experience in planning and implementing medium to large scale AMS transitions.
8. Ability to think strategically; Strong perspective on where industry/practice is headed