• Management of Banking relationship for short term and long term financing
• Management of relationship with DFI’s and other financial institutions for long term financing
• Review of all bank offer letters and negotiation of commercial terms
• Making sure that all reporting deadlines of Banks and financial institutions are being met
• Making sure that interest cost for the Group is being optimized by effective utilization of funds available
• Review of financial models and Information memorandum for long term financing
• Review of Bank statement analysis and timely filing of bank refunds, if any
• Analysis of monthly and quarterly financials presented by the units
• Review of debtors list of each unit and discuss the overdue cases with the unit heads
• Currently Units are not looking at their cash flows diligently as central treasury transfers them funds as and when required. Now we are in the process of segregating finances of each unit and make them to manage their cash flow. For this proper monitoring of cash flow and funds transfer is required and the position would be responsible for that
• Review of cash budgets submitted by each unit
• Preparation of monthly reporting package required by Group CFO from Finance & Treasury
• To drive the process of financial due diligence of new businesses with Group CFO
• To ensure that all the Group companies are properly capitalized and required leverage ratios are being maintained
• To ensure that capital expenditures are not being funded by short term borrowing
• To maintain a proper balance in business given to various banks
• To review the market scenario and keep a balance between USD and local currency borrowings based on exchange rate risk and interest cost .
• Managing balance sheet and day-to-day liquidity to support the business needs.
• Design and implement hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks and foreign currency cash flow.
• Investment of short-term cash surplus in money market instruments, making recommendations to Group CFO.
• Managing day-to-day cash and treasury activities in line with the Delegation of Authority.
• Should have minimum 10 year experience in treasury management function (essential).
• Relevant experience of working within an international Treasury function exposed to foreign currency, interest rate, currency hedging and liquidity risk, with proven experience of being able to manage these risks.
• Confident, prepared to challenge current processes, enthusiasm for innovation and diligent. A willingness and tenacity to plan ahead and be organized.
• Willing to work hands-on with limited team.
• Good hands on experience on Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Either Chartered Accountant from ICAI OR MBA in Finance from reputed institute.
• Knowledge of Navision will be added advantage.
• Strong analytical, financial and systems skills are required.
• Experience in global environment will be an added advantage.
• US$7,000 to US$9,000 per month (can be relaxed for high potential candidates).
• Bachelor status for during probation period of 6 months and family status thereupon.
• Company maintained car with driver
• Free air ticket whole family once a year.