ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Responsible for management accounting, planning and analysis for Global business unit - such as budgeting and monthly forecasting.
• Responsible for reporting financials of the business, monthly headcount and any other miscellaneous corporate, animal health vertical, and other reports.
• Management oversight of statutory accounting matters.
• Provide leadership, management and guidance to the Contrtoller’s of the various business unit.
• Responsible for monthly US GAAP reporting of financial analysis and variance commentary on the business unit.
• Responsible for reporting on business unit / divisional financial performance and providing management information to support the business.
• Able to be a business partner to the PCH to forecast and measure financial performance.
• Identify and implement opportunities to improve bottom line profitability of the business units / division.
• Optimize financial operations for business unit and implementation of cross-unit synergies for the business operations
• Provide management and support on all acquisitions, including financial modelling, overseeing due diligence and coordinating financial integration.
• Managing special projects as they occur.
• Oversee plant accounting and finance function
• Reporting to-Group CFO
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. CA with 6-10 years of industry experience in a manufacturing with at least 5 years of which must be in a management capacity, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
2. Excellent leadership and team building skills.
3. Dynamic, innovative & problem resolution focused.
4. Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
5. Ability to immerse oneself to understand problems and propose solutions.
6. Influencing and persuasion skills at senior levels.
7. Ability to effectively manage a multi-location organization and adapt to different cultures.
8. Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
9. Proven capability of process improvement. Out-of-the box thinker.
10. Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships across all levels of the organization.
11. Responsible for recruitment, performance management, conducting appraisals and identifying training and development needs of the team.
12. Ensure that clear objectives are set for the team which link into the overall strategy of the GCO.
13. Be directly involved in identifying and driving Global and Americas Strategic Initiatives.
14. Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization.
15. Project Management capabilities, the ability to plan, initiate, monitor, and implement projects within a team.
16. Ability to identify and execute operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives to improve resource optimization.