Essential Job Functions:
- Understand location information, prioritize high value and high risk location
- Format, scrub and arrange data in a manner understood by model and ensure all logical checks are in place in data
- Accurate and timely account pricing looking at service level agreements
- Maintain exposure databases and analyze its completes and accuracy of the information
- Support underwriters in all queries, exposure movement year over year
- Contribute ideas for process enhancement and improvement
- Understand and interpret model results, provide risk specific observation to the underwriter
Requirements - Software Must:
- AIR Touchstone or Classic/2
- MS Office Proficient including Excel and access at advance level
- Additional technologies is a plus
- RMS is second priority
Requirements - Technical:
- 2-6 year experience in the field of Cat modeling
- Excellent computer skills and proficient with advanced excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understand and critically analyze data
- GIS Skill is a plus
Requirements - Behavioral:
- Willing to learn more about the basics of fire protection and loss estimation.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Candidate must be able to work with little direct supervision, reliable and dependable.
- Candidate is required to react to rapidly changing demands and priorities.