• C++ developer - modifying Ceph itself - contributing to project
• C++/Linux developer
• Experience working with the opensource community (not mandatory)
• Understanding of how to modify open source code.
• Must have solid understanding of Linux file system (how the filestructure is stored)
• Must work independently and be able to mentor/train other team mates on C++
• Experience with embedded C++ development would be good (would show aptitude to work with low level libraries) but not mandatory