1. Candidate from Computer Science or Electronics Engineering background with Aerospace Experience with 4-5 yrs. of exp.
2. Must have hands-on experience in embedded systems Development with advanced C and C++ programming as per DO-178B/C Standards.
3. Must have hands-on experience with QT tool
4. Should possess high level of communication skills, a social and open-minded approach
5. Working experience with Air Traffic Management applications is an added value.
6. Knowledge about C# or .Net, DirectX and Linux is preferred.