The ideal candidate should have intermediate experience in C++ (2-3 years of work experience) and some exposure to Java (up to a year).
We are seeking a C++ Engineer to help with lean back application development. This is a global position that is part of a team that delivers the Crackle applications in all territories and languages.
- You have a strong sense of curiosity and are excited about learning new technologies
- You believe in iterating quickly and improving the performance of existing features
- You are a proven software developer and have a strong command of object-oriented principles
If you have worked on open sourced projects, have a Github account or portfolio that represents your work, we would love to see it!
Skills and experience :
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Experience or strong interest in developing 2D and 3D video games
- Experience or strong interest in developing apps for Android and iOS
- Experience in manipulating assets (geometry, images, sounds)
- Experience in building innovative user interfaces using popular toolkits