Want to join Agilent as a Data Analyst in the Global Business Services (GBS) group? The GBS group is a world class dynamic organization which fosters personal growth and innovation. It gives you a tremendous opportunity to excel at a wide portfolio of services such as Consulting, Project Management, Business Information, Tools & application development, Transactional services, financial analysis, etc. Its mission is to improve the effectiveness of the business by providing services that accelerate knowledge, quality, and profit.
Your role would be:
o data analyst for business intelligence
o Become an expert and train and support internal customers in Sales Operations in the suite of data based business intelligence products we are developing.
o Lead and participate in beta tests and pilots of new business intelligence services.
o Manage escalations with these services and drive requirements and issues back into the IT organization responsible for the underlying data framework and toolset.
o Lead cross functional projects to define and execute the business processes required to deliver these services and scrub and refine our databases.
External Qualifications : -MCA/B.Sc/BCA in Computer Science or related fields.
MCA/B.Sc/BCA in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience working on business analytics/intelligence preferably in a large organization, in a role between software engineering and the end consumer of business data.
- Excellent visualization development skills in any of BI tools such as Spotfire, Tableau or Qlik Sense
- Skill in the manipulation of large complex data sets, knowledge of one or more database query tools e.g. SQL. familiarity with statistical analysis e.g. hypothesis testing, regression, cluster analysis etc.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to lead cross-functional projects and develop organizational metrics.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team and take leadership in solving difficult situations.
- Networking capabilities within multi-national, cross-organizational and geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and/or experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to explain complex technical matters to a non-expert audience.