• Responsible for the development and positioning of RPO market.
• The main objective is to increase the market share of RPO with prospects and existing clients. He / she has an extensive knowledge of the relevant markets and focuses on market trends, strategic accounts and partnerships.
• He / she is responsible for the operations of the business unit and her employees on a commercial,
organizational and financial level. He / she realizes a sustainable growth and profitability for the
organization within the legal framework and in line with methods and objectives of the Co’s Group.
MAIN TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• ACHIEVE THE COMMERCIAL AND FINANCIAL TARGETS OF THE BUSINESS UNIT
• Responsible for the national development of the business unit
• Responsible for the financials of RPO
• Proactively approaches the market and market analyses (competition, market trends, opportunities
• Maintains and contributes to the market position of RPO.
• Maintaining and expanding the RPO Network through various networking channels
• Responsible for the profitability of clients
• Watch over the feasibility of projects together with expert employees
• Participation in Tenders and contract negotiations
• MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE RPO EMPLOYEES
• Optimize the speed, quality, proactivity and profitability of your employees.
• Realize and stimulate good communications and cross collaboration within all brands and departments of the Co’s Group.
• Create an inspiring work climate
• Steer and motivate your employees to achieve results
• Support and coach employees in their daily activities and challenge them to grow their competencies further.
• Responsible for the Talent Management within the business unit.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 8+ Years of experience in RPO
2. KNOWLEDGE OF:
o General recruitment processes and best practices.
o Current business trends and strategies within the RPO market.
o Service level agreements, key performance indicators and analytics to support business
o Service level agreements and key performance indicators.
o How to managing & coach team to achieve results
o Business strategy
3. ABILITY TO:
o Think Strategically
o Handle ambiguity, resolve problems and deliver strong results
o Handle a consistently high level of client satisfaction
o Willingness to engage at all levels within the organization
o Demonstrate strong consulting and influencing skills
o Capable of presenting/ selling concepts and ideas to all levels of management internal and
o Create winning relationships