As Business Unit Head, you will be responsible for the P&L of the region and the development & management of the team based in the region. Your span of control will include the Region Sales and operations teams.
Maintains full responsibility for the assigned business unit, including profitability, product management, budgeting and business unit operations.
Responsible for overall revenue generation for assigned business unit
Closely track sales team performance and conversion ratios and support them in enhancing their performance levels
Directly responsible to manage the performance of 35-40 team members through necessary interventions and training.
Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
Recommend ways to improve the Co’s employer brand
Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
Participate in job fairs and career events
Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
Work closely with customers to forecast their talent requirements
Win business for the company by on-boarding and winning new customers.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Graduate & MBA with 15+ years of relevant experience in contract staffing
2. Boundless energy and enthusiasm
3. Excellent in Leadership Qualities
4. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
5. Flexible, approachable with a pleasant personality
6. Must be good in interpersonal relations
7. Flexible to travel across state on average at moderate frequency if required
8. Pleasant personality & excellent in communication skills
9. Should be highly enthusiastic, diligent and excellent to work for long tenure
10. Have strong Decision making and presentation abilities
11. P & L Management (Must)
12. Strategic and Business Planning
13. Account Development & Relationship Management
14. Client Acquisition and Engagement
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefits scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.