Employer: Big 4
Job Location: KSA ( Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Profile: Business Tax -Director
Experience: 12 yrs+
Accommodation: Employer will not provide permanent accommodation
Roles and Responsibilities :
During your tenure as a Director in Tax, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
• Have in-depth, first-hand experience in a wide range of industries.
• Must be familiar with the tax consulting process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs.
• Concentrate efforts on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues.
• Advising multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinating local tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
• Draft and assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements and are knowledgeable about the range of services offered by the firm.
• Provide leadership in timely and quality delivery of services to exceed the expectations of our clients.
• Responsibility for engagement budgeting, billing, management and scheduling.
• Responsibility for the development and motivation of engagement staff and provide them with leadership, counseling and career guidance.
• Develop and pursue creative strategies while using the latest technologies.
• Responsibilities include oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries;
• Participate in engagements requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates;
• Research and analyze a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques.