1. Preparing Business process flows and eliciting the business requirements and documenting them.
2. Breaking down of business requirements in to User Stories that are clear, testable, unambiguous with definition of done - DO NOT COPY PASTE i.e. PERFORM REQUIREMENT ELICITATION AND NOT JUST BROKER REQUIREMENTS
3. Perform Impact Analysis
4. Document examples such as workflows, calculations (TCV) i.e. PASSION TO VALIDATE COMPLEX LOGIC.
5. Draw Visio diagrams to break down complex steps into simple understandable steps i.e HUNGER TO DO WHITEBOARD SESSIONS.
6. Conducting Gap Analysis and feasibility analysis of the Change Requests.
7. Track changes and review every change - INTENT TO MANAGE AND CONTROL SCOPE.
8. For every change user stories should be updated or new user stories should be created.
9. Document Integration Specifications including business rules including well detailed specification for Invoice and timesheet imports i.e. HAVING AN UNDERSTANDING WHAT MAY BREAK WHEN AND WHERE.
1. Pre - delivery communication preparation. Document the release notes for a feature/implementation.
2. Representation of the team in the pre-check-in call.
Functional Ownership & Accountability:
1.Make sure the team has good understanding on functional requirements and ongoing changes.
2. Test Scenarios review.
3. Perform functional validation for the user stories created
4. Provide Functional signoff QA Signoff.
5. UAT prior to delivery to end users. Their sign-off is the final seal.
6. SME & SPOC acting as bridge between Client, Quality team and Development team.
7. BSAs need to start early in implementation phase. BSAs can start working with Implementation team and can start writing user stories.
1.Requirement discussion should be done outside Scrum. - HELP SAVING TIME OF TEAM MEMBERS.
2. Giving good visibility to all stakeholders (including team) about the timelines and update on time to time basis for any changes in timelines.
3. Keep track on project progress.
4. Raise the alarm at the right time in case of unexpected delays, resource issues etc.