BI Specialist is responsible for assisting in development of reports, ad-hoc analysis, interfacing with the Business Analysts / stakeholders to understand the requirements and develop solutions. The tool of choice would range from Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS and Excel, wherever necessary. They would help in communication of performance measures in cooperation with other departments and functions that support WWFO strategic goals. The BI Specialist would operate with broad latitude, independent judgement under general guidance from Manager / Sr. Manager BI.
- Help document, catalogue, design and develop reports in Tableau, PowerBI, SSRS and / or Excel.
- Assists in aggregating and interpreting working data.
- Analyzes data gathered and develops solutions or alternative methods of proceeding. Formulates data gathering protocols for recording, evaluating, and reporting data.
- Re-configures existing reports. Gathers requirements from Stakeholders. Funnels ad-hoc requests from Stakeholders.
- Collects data to support changes to existing policies and procedures as needed.
- Analyzes current business processes and/or SOP's and makes recommendations for improvement to maximize efficiency.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional group of internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and turn into actionable project plans and BI output
- Performs gap and risk analysis to identify and prioritize areas for organizational performance improvement.
- Communicates to Stakeholders regarding new tools, reports, capabilities, and changes.
- 4+ years of experience in Reporting in Tableau, PowerBI, Business Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Should have sound knowledge of Tableau / PowerBI (Super User)/ SSRS
- Should have more than elementary knowledge of T*SQL, PL SQL, ETL process
- Should have working knowledge of Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Hands-on experience with large amounts of data with ability to use Data Analysis tools like MS Excel, T-SQL, Tableau
- Knowledge of Big Data / Hadoop is an added plus
- Superior communication (both oral and written), presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter personality with ability to self-motivate in fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical approach grounded in measuring performance improvement and actionable results
- Knowledge/Experience in working on a SalesForce.com, SAP ERP environment.
- Strong drive for results, ability to handle ambiguity and cross team dynamics
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Technology or related fields.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on
Best Companies lists
. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique
approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the
Adobe Life blog
and explore the meaningful
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender,
, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.