Role - Business Operations Head - North India
Domain - Assets & Investments
Location South Delhi
We are looking for a talented
Business Operations Head
to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of business operation.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
1.Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
2. Assessing market conditions, identifying opportunities, drafting forecasts and business plans, and managing budgets, allocating branch funds and defining financial objectives
3.Developing and implementing sales plans, conducting regular sales and operations meetings , and briefing employees on current sales goals, promotions, and other relevant information
4.Organizing marketing activities and events for the branch, increasing brand awareness for the company within the community, and interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback
5.Evaluating employee performance and providing feedback and coaching as needed
6.Recognizing employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
7.Resolving client problems as needed
8. Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry in India
9.Coordinating with other branches to share knowledge, plan promotional activities, or achieve
10. Possess Sound Communication, Inter-personal Skills and leadership.
Must have Requirements & Skills -
- Bachelor Degree or MBA;
- Minimum 10 years of work experiences in sales and management (B2B segment is preferred);
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Ability to be an influencer on further development of the company
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, well organized and result oriented;
- Positive attitude and willing to take in challenges;
- Fluent English or Chinese.