KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Full P&L responsibility
2. Strategic development of product lines, integration with technology providers and vendors.
3. Maintain industry awareness of leading technology businesses activities and development within the Information amp; Communications Technology (ICT) market sectors to ensure Company maintains a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
4. Perform Executive Sponsorship role for Projects within the COMITASS Business Line.
5. As a key part of the management team, required to be an active member of the team during decision making processes. Build the positive and professional image and profile of the Company globally
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS –
1. Candidate should be confident, self-motivated and team builder.
2. Strong experience, reputation & contacts in IT, Communications, Auxiliary & Security Systems technology sectors
3. Experience of running a business and managing a team of 20+ personnel with 15-20 Yrs. experience in interfacing with Corporate America and Western Clients
4. Demonstrable significant experience in Client Relationship Management, particularly with blue chip, high-end technology and innovations businesses
5. Experience in having run standalone business or business division and ability to manage multi?million dollar budgets.
6. Extensive background in technology, business and management.
7. Willingness & ability to travel extensively to facilitate business line management and client interaction.