Business Head – Security Services
• Responsibility for all aspects of business operations includes overseeing day-to-day operations to ensure success of the security company by maintaining financial budgets, ensuring adherence of policies and procedures, mentoring staff, and working with customers to ensure a high quality of service.
• Ability to handle and balance multiple security product solutions - technology, process and people based - with a view on business expansion, revenues and profitability
• Responsible for acquisition, Renewal and maintenance of Security
• Execute strategies to enhance sales for all categories of Business with special focus on new technology, system improvements and high end solutions
• Analyze business potential & conceptualize
• Lead the new product development/ product launches/ product communication collateral development and management for security & surveillance Industry.
• Liaison closely with the team - Taking care of all consumer engagement programs; meets and promotional campaigns for target group- Specifiers, Consultants, Builders etc..
• Responsibilities include risk management assessments, as well as ensuring Compliance with local & state guidelines regarding emergency and security.
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of asset and information protection principles necessary to plan and implement security programs and solutions in support of the business.
• Must have strong management presentation and negotiation skills as well as proven experience in organizing and directing staff/team work and coordinating such activities to a successful conclusion with focus on high skilling
• Requires strong analytical and problem solving skills to review, evaluate, recommend changes and/or develop and implement new programs as requirements and customer needs change.
• Must have the skill and ability to conduct and/or support sensitive investigations involving company personnel, assets, and/or proprietary information.
• Must have ability to develop unique solutions that balance the needs of the business without loss or compromise of company assets.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 20 Plus years of the Experience or Voluntary Retired Para Military Personnel (& Last Few Years) in the contract security industry or similar operational environment
2. Evidence of success working with large numbers of employees from diverse backgrounds
3. Ability to work in a client-focused role within a fast pace environment
4. Personal initiative in developing efficient work processes.
5. Ability to discipline/address any violation of company policy in a tactful and professional manner
6. Strong leadership demeanor and skills
7. Strong organizational and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks. High level of accuracy required
8. Strong Customer Service and Communications skills
9. Excellent exposure to fast-paced, constantly changing workplace
10. Exposure to budgets and basic job pricing
11. Relationship-development job responsibilities
12. History of employee retention, based on recognition programs and open feedback
13. Able to multi-task and prioritize different activities based on providing superior customer service
14. High integrity and honesty