Candidate Profile- Over 15 years in luxury hotels or high-end restaurants or Lifestyle Mall or Luxury Retail.
Experience in opening restaurants from start-up stages. Strong background in Food and Beverage, Retail & Wellness. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Ability to manage teams, vendors, and third-party agencies. Needs to be well versed with P&Ls and should possess basic financial knowledge. Salary range - 24-36 lacs per annum.
Job title: Business Head
Place of work: Pune
Department: General Management
Gender Suitability: No preference
Salary Range: Superior to industry Years of Experience: 15-20 years
Reports to: CEO/COO Supervises: Entire Flagship team
Works with: COO, Directors of all Department( Food & Beverage, Retail, Wellness) Club Vendors, Club Staff Size of the work team: 50+ including contract staff
Management head of the Flagship. Responsibility includes overall P&L, planning and setting up SOPs, managing the entire operations, ensuring the highest standards of service and customer satisfaction and driving revenue. The role will also be responsible to start Flagship ops including hiring of the team, selecting service providers & vendors, managing procurement of equipment and supplies, as well as coordinating the operating licenses and compliances.
Details of Duties & responsibilities:
- Implements general policies established by the Board of Directors; directs their administration and execution
- Plans, develops and approves specific operational policies, programs, procedures and methods in concert with general policies
- Develops the annual business plan.
- Develops, maintains and administers a sound organizational plan; initiates improvements as necessary
- Establishes a basic personnel policy; initiates and monitors policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs
- Coordinates development of operating and capital budgets according to the budget calendar; monitors monthly and other financial statements for the club; takes effective corrective action as required
- Develops relationships with members
- Provides advice and recommendations to the CEO/COO and Board of Directors
- Consistently ensures that the club is operated in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal laws
- Oversees the care and maintenance of all the physical assets and facilities
- Coordinates the marketing and membership relations programs to promote the club's / lounge's services and facilities to potential and present members
- Ensures the highest standards for food, beverage, Retail, entertainment, Wellness and other services
- Establishes and monitors compliance with purchasing policies and procedures
- Reviews and initiates programs to provide members with a variety of popular events
- Analyzes financial statements, manages cash flow and establishes controls to safeguard funds. Reviews income and costs relative to goals; takes corrective action as necessary
- Works with subordinate department heads to schedule, supervise and direct the work of all employees
The minimum level of Education:
Hotel Management graduate preferably with a MBA
- Be a self-starter and take proactive action
- Be enthusiastic and dedicated to the clubs success
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be committed to the companies vision
- Have a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service and experience
- Pre-opening experience: Preferably should have pre-opening experience in the hospitality or retail industry
- Applied Business Knowledge: Understanding market dynamics, enterprise level objectives and important aspects of the hospitality business to identify strengths, weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks. Developing plans and strategies to drive business results
- Building a Successful Team: Skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal accomplishment
- Building Credible Relationships: Skilled at establishing effective relationships with both internal and external customers; promoting openness, trust and confidence in one's intentions
- Communications: Able to clearly convey information and ideas; engage the audience and help them understand and retain the message
- Planning and Organising: Skilled at establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Strategic Decision Making: Ability to gather and organize relevant information, develop alternative strategies and execute a course of action for implementation
- Leadership: Lead by keeping the corporate values and business strategy at the forefront of decision-making process
Overseas work experience in Hospitality Industry will be an added advantage.