- The individual would be part of the core and founding team of next generation Healthcare platform in digital environment.
Self-Drive, Entrepreneurial and getting hands dirty are the foundation of the role.
- Building the foundation for a scalable business in Healthcare and ability to connect/work on the ground would be key to the initial focus of the role. The role initially comes with Sweat Equity compensation only.
Pharma, Medical and Healthcare Sales & Business Development domain. Having spent at least 5+ years in growth driver/strategic role
- The role is to assure the successful execution of the company's business mission through deployment of a profitable digital healthcare partnership with the industry and consumer.
- This requires envisioning the company's service offerings as a web-based business, leading implementation of web applications, and planning for risk and growth.
- In partnership with the company's founders, identify opportunities and risks for delivering the company's services as a web-based business within health tech
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behaviour that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate business opportunities for delivering the company's services and growing brand penetration to evolve into the category leader.
- Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization's resources are used responsibly, particularly in the areas of health tech delivery.
- Collaborate with the appropriate departments to assess and recommend technology advancement that support company organizational needs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest development in technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and business opportunities best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely (including reading your peers- blogs!).
- Define and communicate company values and standards for acquiring or developing business direction within the company, for being the health tech delivery leader .
- Ensure that standards and best practices are maintained across the organization.
- Ensure company Market & Business Growth problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Ensure the company's internal delivery processes and customer-facing services comply with community expectations and applicable laws and regulations for privacy, security, and social responsibility.
- Promote achievement of the company's business goals within a context of community collaboration by developing policies for sharing technological innovation, business processes, and other intellectual property.
- Contribute to building the direction of company strategy, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication (online or offline).