Business Head – Electrical Vehicle Charging
• This position will be responsible for electric vehicles modules and related components
• EV related telematics requirements and analysis.
• You will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and internal implementation of new business opportunities and models to enable the Marketing and Sales departments to expand the business within the PAN INDIA Region.
Sales & Business Development:
• Collaborate with the Board in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the region
• Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and margins
• Follow-up of the sales pipeline on a daily basis and make sure all activities (call/mail/f2f) are in the company CRM
• Develop new business opportunities and business models
• Evaluate new opportunities and business models based on critical factors
• Coordinate the adoption and implementation of new business, from concept development to market introduction in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Liaise effectively with the in-house sales team, marketing, administration and peers in other countries
• Report on the sales results timely and weekly and proactive advice on the forecast of sales
• Help optimize the sales process
• Act as a product expert on the competitive landscape and act as the primary product evangelist in the appointed sales domain
• Monitor and analyse EV market developments
• Monitor and analyse EV charging solutions market developments
• Coordinate market research
• Share and secure market know-how within the organization
• Take care of implementation of strategy set in business and department plans
• Manage, support, coach, guide, inspire and motivate team members, consisting of sales managers, sales operations representatives and technical sales support.
• Motivate the (sales) team to provide consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues and give the (sales) team a competitive edge
• Hold structural team meetings
• Implement (changed) organisation plans and work processes
• Take care of achievement of team – and individual objectives
• Coordinate the transfer and securing of commercial and product knowledge
• Stimulate growth of team members and professionalize the team
• Apply current HR policy, HR instruments and HR procedures
• Monitor and ensure an optimal quantitative – and qualitative staffing
• Coordinate commercial activities with other departments continuously
• EV charging protocol and charging station understanding
• Know how on diagnostics and app integration
• Adapts and seamlessly integrates emerging technologies into personal portfolio and project implementation through market introduction.
• Ability to recognize risks in development and use this information to prioritize tasks
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with knowledge of power electronics & 12 Plus years of experience in EVs
2. This position will work with suppliers and cross-functional team in the company.
3. Should have worked on electric vehicle and involved in program launch
4. Issue resolution capability for EV vehicle
5. App integration and telematics connectivity
6. Ready to take challenges and keeps self and Team motivation high
7. General understanding of Quality, Incident and Problem Management processes.
8. CFT understanding and participation.
9. Good in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
10. Good communication skill
11. Excellent problem solving
12. Time management skills
14. Team Builder
15. Result orientation
16. Quick decision maker
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
C-174, Sector 51, Noida - 201301
Mobile : 9873663105
Email id: email@example.com
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com