Business Development Manager - Staffing
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
• Take a consultative approach to learning and understanding your client’s business objectives and hiring needs.
• Deliver excellent client service at all times, operating with integrity.
• Create client awareness of Company’s’ services through effective promotion, outreach, and attendance at networking events.
• Attend relevant after-hours events, Meetups, conferences, and seminars to promote Company and network with potential clients.
• Work closely with the recruiting/internal delivery teams.
• Identify potential new clients through online resources, professional groups and industry-related websites, and by referrals from your business network, candidates, and current clients.
• Identify new clients for providing staffing solutions.
• Develop relationships with hiring / business managers of clients
• Analyze requirements from clients, assign and have a close follow through with hiring teams
• Work closely with hiring team to ensure delivery meets clients' expectations.
• Coordinate with a team of recruiters and managers
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. 5-8 years of Sales / Business Development experience in Sales / Business Development / Key Account Management pertaining to the US IT staffing industry
2. Experience in selling services with an understanding of sales techniques and strategies.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. History of increasing sales and profitability.
5. Hard working, able to multi-task effectively.
6. Excellent leadership and communication/negotiation skills.
7. Aggressive in nature, has consistently met sales targets
8. Conducts presentations to groups, Cold calls to potential clients.
9. Create RFP (Request for Proposals) for companies and aggressive follow-up to generate clientele.
10. Good understanding of staffing business, sales process and recruitment process
11. Confident with a competitive spirit.
12. Sense of urgency for goal achievement and driven for success.
13. Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
14. Involve others in decision-making process/team collaboration
15. Must assume responsibility for risk
16. Stimulating communicator and persuasive/collaborative “selling” style
17. Personable and outgoing with a focus on people and relationships.
18. Driven to get things done with a positive response to pressure – thrive in a fast pace environment.
19. Self-motivated, self-directed, and results driven with a proven track record of excellent performance.