1. Manage the key account customers
2. Generating revenue / sales from the key accounts on repetitive basis.
3. Develop business by acquiring new accounts into Paper & Board business
4. Understand the printing needs of the customer and make proper ink recommendations.
5. Able to build up relation throughout the customer organisation hierarchy.
6. Manage the shop floor stakeholder
7. Manage strict credit control and discipline at the customer end to endure long term business.
8. Monitor the sales of Key Accounts
9. Tracking of payment schedule
10. Carry out ABC analysis of customer to generate revenue
11. To do product portfolio optimisation to increase revenue.
12. Timely collection of sales form.
13. To provide competitive information in terms of Product & Manpower
14. Identification of new business opportunities.