1. Meeting with prospective corporate clients (B2B, Corporate Sales) and making brief presentation of projects executed by the firm,
2. Generating business leads through strong network in the Real Estate, International Property Consultants, Local Brokers, Developers, Builders & correlated industries,
3. Experiences in managing all phase of sales development cycles, from prospecting and cold calling through detailed presentation & negotiation to closing and follow-up activities,
4. Identify, analyze, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients, including RFP/RFQ
5. Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues
6. Oversee the Firm's public relations initiatives including, client advisories, advertising, marketing materials and publications and online marketing.
7. Ensuring the speedy resolution of client queries and to ensure that client receive highest level of
8. Track the competitor activities and provide valuable inputs to the team members for creating
effective marketing strategies
9. Conducting training programs for sales and marketing professional team members in terms of
product knowledge and to motivate them to achieve targets
10. Promote the product and services through marketing activities across the region in order to
achieve maximum sales.
11. Creating a rich opportunity pipeline in a specified region.
12. Maintain excellent relation with clients to generate avenues for further business and for better
13. Conduct monthly performance review and planning (PRP) for all the team members.
14. Prepares a variety of status reports like, Business Development activity, closings, follow-up and information or
feedback gathered through field activity and submit the same to the top management.
15. Prepare Techno Commercial proposals, cost estimation and closer of deal for smooth execution