-Prior experience in Wealth Management of 5-10 years in Leading Banks/Finanical Institutions.
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate/ Professional Degree with Minimum 3 years of work experience in Retail Branch Banking.
- Excellent knowledge of banking products & services, equities markets, unit trusts and other personal investment services.
- Good Relationship Management & service focus Skills
- Good Communication, Presentation, Interpersonal & Influential Skills.
- Knowledge of liability products, third party products like Mutual Fund, Insurance.
Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets
Build and deepen relationships with existing Wealth Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues.
Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
Ensure ongoing self-development.
Manage the portfolio to de-risk against attrition and achieve stability of book.
Manage the key performance indicators at the highest level.
Have complete knowledge of the customer base in terms of the profile, demographics & psychographics and assets in the Bank and in other places.