Our clients are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate’s (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE – (POWER , ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client’s reach span across several countries across the global.
PERFECT PLACER (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is “One of the most preferred and referred consultants” today in Executive Search & Placement.
PERFECT PLACER in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
Business Development Manager - Recycling
? Responsible for new business development by sourcing and implementing successful strategies for Fortune 1000 accounts in the Manufacturing industries. The overall objective is to increase the International account business by engaging customers in Co’s Recycling Products.
? The individual must be self-motivated, independent and able to make presentations to high level executives to achieve Co’s business objectives.
Duties And Responsibilities
o Develop, implement, and grow profitable sales for Recycling.
o Develop a significant pipeline for Recycling that is adequate to meet and surpass monthly forecast and yearly budget projections.
o Incorporate a sales strategy that is based on face-to-face presentations with prospects, identifies services/products gaps, creates value added solutions, and develops relationships and enters into long term contracts with nationally and regionally based customers across Asia & Other Continents.
o Effectively cross-sell all national account services including OCC, high grade papers, obsolete product destruction, plastic resins, and facility management service opportunities to prospective and existing customers.
o Interface with Procurement and Operations teams to develop proposals, bid responses and RFP responses that provide a high chance for success at acceptable margins.
o Interface with existing customers to add value and expand business.
o Participate in on-line auctions and RFP’s. Develop, prepare and present professional sales presentations to prospective customers.
o Maintain all prospect and active supplier accounts information and market intel utilizing the CRM management tools.
o Profitable revenue growth for the company driven primarily through new business development and better management of organic growth opportunities with existing business.
o Provide more value to Recycling trade partners and vendors by controlling both commodity and waste services with long term contracts.
o Better utilization of Co’s sales pipeline development by effective use of a CRM tool as well as improving communications to other departments within Recycling.
Qualification And Experience:
1. BE & MBA with 3-4 Years of B2B business in Recycling preferred, but not required.
2. High level of organization and computer skills.
3. Successful history of new account development and account management.
4. Self-motivated and the ability to work unsupervised.
5. Demonstrated creativity and problem-solving skills. Willing to answer questions and make recommendations/decisions.
6. Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to make high level presentations to customers.
Working effectively with others in and outside the organization (such as peers, customers) to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
7. Making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
8. Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties’ support and acceptance.
9. Establishing a course of action for self or others to accomplish a specific goal; planning proper assignments of personnel and appropriate allocation of resources.
10. Active participation in, and facilitation of, team effectiveness; taking actions that demonstrate consideration for the feelings and needs of others.