• Responsible for the identification, procurement, coordination, management and closure of sales opportunities supporting our Co’s main product offerings in RPO and will be primarily engaged IN PAN INDIA
• GENERATE SALES & DEVELOP SUSTAINABLE PARTNERSHIPS FOR MSP
• Maintains and contributes to the market position of RPO
• You are responsible for the detection and conversion of sales opportunities for RPO.
• You are responsible for the coordination and follow up of the commercial process for all new clients (Tender participation, Needs analyses to deal closure)
• Depending on the scope of the sales opportunity, additional support by experts may be given.
• Proactively approaches the market and market analyses (competition, market trends, opportunities)
• Maintaining and expanding the RPO Network through various networking channels
• You participate regularly to network events to represent the RPO and MGS brand.
• Act as a subject matter expert for RPO
• Developing solutions, along with the Local RPO Operations teams, the RPO regional team and/or other regional leadership for complex RPO engagements (e.g., deals may involve additional alternative employment models such as temp, temp-to-perm, MSP or BPO)
Qualification, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. Graduate with 8+ Years of experience in RPO
2. KNOWLEDGE OF:
o General recruitment processes and best practices.
o Current business trends and strategies within the RPO market.
o Service level agreements, key performance indicators and analytics to support business
o Service level agreements and key performance indicators.
3. ABILITY TO:
o Creating winning relationships.
o Present concepts and ideas to all levels of management internal and external.
o Demonstrate Sales Ability? & experience of Sales at “C”-Level.
o Organize, plan, and prioritize work while being flexible to changing needs.
o Work effectively and strategically with minimal direction.
o Demonstrate excellent Written and Verbal communication skills – detailed, organized and concise
with a professional style.