The ideal candidate will focus on driving new market share by hunting for new business opportunities and manage them for growth. As an Business Development Manager, you will use assigned leads to grow new business through calls and face to face appointments within companies of 250-1000 employees in a defined territory across multiple industries.
Additional responsibilities of the Outside Sales Rep include:
- Maintaining a high level of activity by running appointments over the phone and in person to build a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly / annual quota numbers.
- Generating revenue and grow client base, prospect, qualify, solidify relationships, overcome objections and close new accounts. Increase spends and creates new buyers in existing accounts by cultivating new relationships laterally and above the primary contact.
- Building a healthy opportunity pipeline to achieve business and revenue objectives.
- Acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal resources.
- Gathering, analyzing and applying business and industry knowledge through knowing the online recruitment industry and customers, industries, understanding human capital, and using economic and financial data to understand a client's business.
- Acting as a trusted advisor by consulting with key decision makers to understand their critical business issues and strategic objectives to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that quantifies the value delivered by CareerBuilder solutions, drives business results and provide clients with a high return on their investment.
As a Business Development Manager, you will manage the entire process from prospecting to close using consultative methods. The ideal candidate will be highly-motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed and should have excellent communication skills. To qualify you must have the proven ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships.
- MBA/PGDBM from premier Institute ( Tier 1).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, entrepreneurial approach, proactive business style, superior communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment.