Business Development Manager (International)
o Develop and implement commercial strategies, meeting company goals and objectives.
o Focus on strategies to accelerate growth.
o Conduct market research and analysis including the creation of detailed business plans.
o Extensive understanding of business growth models and ability to foresee commercial opportunities.
o Develop plans for expansion and business development.
o Understand existing customer relationships and their requirements to ensure they are being met.
o Willingness to take strategic risks, acting to acquire new customers and manage client relationships.
o Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, etc.)
o Excellent relational skills, working tirelessly to build and maintain beneficial partnerships with key stakeholders.
o Strong working knowledge of metrics to monitor the performance of commercial activities, reporting results to senior management.
o Strategic development and critical thinking skills needed to assist in setting financial targets, developing budgets, and monitoring compliance.
o Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
o Assists the Managing Director and works as a member of a cohesive team
o Work with contract managers
o Resolves issues with contracts and commercial operations
o Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's financial aspects
o Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
o Manages daily company operations
o Accepts extra duties as situations arise
o Works efficiently and calmly tight deadlines or other stress factors arise
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in Marketing with 3-5 Years of experience in the similar field & should have exposure to supply chain also.
2. Proven success in sales and/or marketing, as well as evidence of ability to manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
3. Solid understanding of market research methods and analysis.
4. Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
5. Excellent instincts and commercial awareness coupled with a strategic mindset.
6. Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
7. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.