* The candidate should be at-least a Graduate with a Degree/Masters in Business Administration from any recognized University.
* Should possess an experience of around 10-12 years in Sales & Marketing role with at least 2-3 years of experience in leading a Sales team in an Executive or Managerial role.
* Experience with a paint company with Institutional sales & an exposure to Architectural/Protective Coating will be an added advantage.
* Should be highly analytical and articulate with flair to travel extensively.
* Should have good written or oral communication skills in English and Hindi. (Knowing Bengali and Malayalam will be an added advantage).
1. To strategize & manage Sales & Collections in Deco Projects, Wood finishes & PC segment -
a. Supervise the work of Sales Executives ( Indians & Omanis )
b. Establish contact with various Ministry Officials and develop rapport with Institutional clients.
c. Review the Sales & collections on a monthly basis
2. Responsible for Pricing and margins in the Deco projects, Wood finishes & PC segments.
3. Provide guidance and support to the Sales Executives in terms of sales, collections and any other issues like Quotes, submittals and any other customer facing areas.
4. Responsible for general administration of the Sales and Marketing function for the above segments.
5. Warehouse Management- To approve in case of Material return and to resolve customer issues related to pricing and material delivery.
6. Ensure all customer centric activities are carried out properly and are as per plans.
7. Identify the training requirements of subordinate and ensure that they are trained adequately. Conduct the Performance discussion and give feedback to the reportees.
8. Collate the findings of audits (Customer survey) & report the findings to superior.
9. Prepare a business plan for the financial year & implement strategies.
10. Regular market visits with the team
11. Train the sales team on product knowledge, customer- interactions, soft skills etc.
12. Spearhead the CRM initiatives in the Unit, guide & train the sales team on usage of CRM.